Thursday, September 5, 2013

Nine Months

Happy 9 month birthday baby boy! I can't believe you are 9 months old! You've been outside with me as long as you were inside me now. Only three months away from being one! I can't believe it. You have your bottom two teeth now! They came in on July 31st. According to your pediatrician your top two are close too. You had your nine moth checkup and you weighed in at 19lbs (40th percentile), you were 29.25 inches (85th percentile) and your head was 43 cm (100th percentile). You're so close to crawling! You get up on your hands and knees but haven't quite figured out how I move forward. You scoot yourself all over the floor though. You loooove to stand and "walk" to people. You would stand up all day if someone would hold you there. You're starting to eat more table food now and you love it! You would eat puffies allllll day long I'm sure. Your aunt Dannah moved in with us this month and you love having her around. Your aunt Brooke will be moving in with us soon, you're going to be so spoiled with aunties!! You're wearing size 3 diapers and 9, and 6-9 months clothes. You're making more and more different noises and you're so much fun to be around, I can't wait to see what you'll learn in the next month!
Love, Mom














At the Dr's office for your 9 month checkup






No comments:

Post a Comment