Monday, April 29, 2013

Five Months

Happy five month birthday baby boy! Wow! 5 months! It seems so crazy to me that you are already this old! I can't believe how much you've changed since the day we brought you home! It's so exciting to experience new things with you and to watch you learn every day! We tried solid foods this month! We started off with some rice cereal and you were not a fan! We waited a little while and tried it with some all natural applesauce and you LOVE it! You can't get enough. This past week we decided to start with some carrots mixed with cereal and you love them too. You are really digging this solid food thing! You are soooo close to rolling over! You get yourself all twisted around, just enough to tease all of us but you don't quite go all the way over. I have no doubt that as soon as you figure out it will help you move around you will be rolling all over! You're still wearing 3-6 month clothes and size 2 diapers. We moved you into your crib in your room about a week ago and you're doing great! It was so hard for mommy, but you really have been doing well. You're even starting to take naps in there too! It seems as though you're finally hitting the end of your sleep regression stage (fingers crossed)! We can just barely see the corner of your first tooth! It should be here any time! You've been such a trooper with all the teething pain. I just wish they didn't bother you so much! You loooove to watch the Disney Jr channel. Mommy and daddy are learning all of the cartoons... Whether we like it or not :). I can't believe in another month you will be half way to your first birthday! You're growing so fast, I wish I could slow down time. In about a month you'll have your first flight when we fly out to Oregon to see Aunt Dannah graduate from high school. And in just a few weeks you'll have your first road trip down to see Aunt Brooke graduate from college! We have a busy couple of months ahead of us and I can't wait to have all of these new experiences with you! I love you so much! 

Love, Mom










No comments:

Post a Comment