Friday, March 29, 2013

Four Months

Happy 4 month birthday baby boy! You've changed so much in the past month! You're learning new things everyday! You're hands are constantly in your mouth and you're really getting the hang of grabbing things! You're so much fun! You're wearing mostly 3-6 month clothes with some 0-3 still. Still in size 2 diapers. You really love to hear yourself talk. I just love to hear you chatter away! Up until last week you were sleeping through the night wonderfully. But last week you started waking up every three hours again. The past few nights you've been sleeping better and I hope you keep it up! You've turned into quite the drooly boy! You wear a bib all the time now and I think they're your new favorite toys! You chew on them all the time! We bought you a jumperoo a few weeks ago and you love to play in it. I think you will like it even more when your feet can actually touch the floor! You have your next Drs appointment on April 8th. I can't wait to see how big you are! I'm convinced you're at least 15lbs! Either way, I love every last inch of you and can't wait to see what new things you start doing in our next month together! I love you more than anything!
Love, Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment