Thursday, February 7, 2013

Weekly Phone Dump

This past week was full of visits. Easton got to meet one of my coworkers (I epically failed and got no pictures). He also got to spend some time with Grandma G! On Sunday my mom and sister got here so Easton got to spend some more Grandma/Aunt time! I was supposed to go to work last night but was offered low census and couldn't bring myself to pass it up. I'll be headed back to work on Friday night. I'm not at all looking forward to it... but until then I'll be snuggling with my little man as much as possible. Here's pictures from the past week :)


At his two month checkup




Not too happy after he got his shots


Snuggly boy

Sleepy after his shots

One of Daddy's favorite shirts


Trying out his new mobile








First night trying out his crib


Zeus babysitting

Learning how to hang onto things






Tummy Time!





Hanging out with Daddy







Always watching Chnookie

No comments:

Post a Comment