Today Blake and I went on the Spoon River Scenic Drive with some of his family! A bunch of the different towns in Knox County participate by setting up little tents and food stands. It's always a lot of fun. Here are pictures from today...
After the Scenic Drive, Blake's parents had a bonfire at their house and we cooked out. We had a good time!
I am a 23 year old wife and mother to the loves of my life! My husband, Blake, my son Easton, and I are currently living in a town of 1500 people, Mackinaw, IL! Our gang keeps us very busy and entertained, and we wouldn't trade them for the world! I created this blog so that our friends and family all over the country could stay up to date on what's going on here in what they call the Midwest!
No comments:
Post a Comment