Friday, June 1, 2012

Well, we tried

Today I went back to the doctor's office to see if little one would cooperate for our ultrasound so that they could get the measurements they needed for the first trimester screening. As soon as baby appeared on the screen head down, completely upside down I knew it wasn't a good sign. Lol. This child sits in some of the weirdest positions! My sister-in-law Brooke went with me to the appt and was able to see little one bouncing around! It was a fun experience to have her there with us. I felt so bad for the poor ultrasound tech. The one that started the scan was in training or orientation and shortly after she started the scan the trainer took over (the same girl who dealt with our stubborn child at our last appt on Wednesday). She was really nice about it, but I could tell that it was frustrating for her that my child would face every direction except the one that they needed. S/he would even start to move and then settle right back down into the same spot, such a tease! So no such luck on the first trimester screening, but at least I got to see my little one a couple extra times!

Here is our little bean from the back, you can see that S/he's sitting on his/her head!

Here's a profile shot with a hand up by the face

Here is baby's face! Looking right at us!

Baby's kind of in the middle of rolling around here, head to the left

Another profile shot! Such an adorable little bean!

No comments:

Post a Comment